Loan Review Services
Loan Review Services Overview
Real Globe Advisors provides loan review services for financial institutions and capital providers. Our Loan Review Services practice is comprised of a diverse group of seasoned experts who bring deep financial, valuation, accounting, economic and techinical experience. Professional designations held include: MAIs, CREs, and CPAs.
Our team is well versed in financial institution regulatory matters and accounting issues. Coupling that knowledge with our real estate valuation expertise assists our clients on either the buy side or sell side of a transaction. With our proven process and methodology, we are able to assist our clients in analyzing loan portfolios efficiently.
Real Globe Advisors provides the following loan review services:
- Buy side/ sell side due diligence.
- Indicative estimates of probable loss.
- Asset Business Plans.
- Disposition Strategies.
Our team conducts rigorous financial and economic analysis to help resolve a range of disputes – from internal matters to litigation – from the boardroom to the courtroom. We are adept at providing in-depth analyses of complex financial transactions, preparing comprehensive reports, and providing compelling expert testimony before courts and tribunals. Real Globe Advisors works closely with its clients to assist in the financial evaluation of the liability and damage phases of a dispute.
The Real Globe Advisors Advantage
Drawing from a broad and deep talent pool, we assemble a team with the appropriate experience and skills to respond to each individual client matter. Our seasoned professionals focus on quality, technical proficiency, and responsiveness to our client needs.
Why Choose Real Globe Advisors?
- Deep knowledge of both real estate accounting and valuation
- Professionals with more than 25 years of real estate industry experience
- Technical expertise in all property sectors including: hospitality, mixed-use and master-planned communities
- Proven experience analyzing complex capital structures, partnership interests, and enterprise level matters
WANT TO KNOW MORE?